Sunday, December 26, 2010

How Much It Cost To Add A Room

Baba Turkish engagement is the best spy in the world!

Yes, exactly! some time has passed since the news that Turkey did not come to my vows suicide blackmailed me, so yes - there were two - because for the first time failed. As it did not help - it is threatened that he would find a way to come to the Polish, find me and kill you. Oh, I really did not mince words. Apology and threatened to change. I had this opportunity, I met a guy with the mentality of a small child. A very strange phenomenon, because I would never have imagined that this beautiful macho I will cry and be moved at the sight of pictures was sent with the signature "for you." And finally, it's generally the cat came out of the bag. Eh, life. Well, recently while on facebook, prowled the profiles of Turkish friends, to see what was in them, as it tend to have. As much as I look, and my despair-after-losing-my Turk smiles profiled pictures of a new bride! Not a trace of a nervous breakdown on his face, well, well. Just ... This woman is a Pole. Older by a few good years. But as commented on my sister - a drowning man grabs. Well, and today it has learned that is a certainly great, because instead of his name and the name has the words "I love you baby." I to think that someday I would give a cut for the fact that there is no such thing as mental divergence of cultures! Of course one can not generalize! alsolutnie, but it is a fact. Sorry - unfortunately there is.

And if I ever mentioned about my Turkish engagement? perhaps I was too ashamed, but I'll tell next time. I think this grew.

0 comments:

Post a Comment