Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bulimia Nervosa Statisitcs

reveal their talent in 15 minutes!

Right now you can learn, what talents are hidden inside you a heavy lock of fear and self-criticism.

On 15 minutes forget about all the affairs and to play (the result will surprise you!) in free association length in one sentence:

1. My favorite children's toy was (a, b) ...

2. My favorite childhood game was (and about) ...

3. Best film I've seen in childhood - it ...

4. I rarely do it, but I really like ...

5. If I had a little cheered up, I would allow (a) yourself ...

6. If it was not too late, I would ...

7. My favorite musical instrument - It ...

8. If I was not (a) so (oh), a miser with respect to their inner artist (who is in each!) I bought (a) would have him ...

9. I secretly love read ... (what?)

10. If I had a perfect childhood, I would have become (a) ... (who?)

11. If it was not a stupid idea, I would write (a) or created (a) ...

12. Music that lifts me up the most - is ...

13. I love to dress up ... (like?)

------------------

Surprisingly, this list can change your life!

Pay attention to your answers (!) ... this is exactly what you are really talented! This is something that sets you apart from everyone.

But it's not all!

in a creative workshop "Pumpkin!" you can open a MORE TALENTS!

It's easier than you think! In addition, classes in art studio give you lots of fun, will remove the stress will relax and improve overall health!

Allow yourself to, finally, what had dreamed of, which he had never done! Otherwise, you just never know, but what could be if ...

A sheet with your responses over the place desk and read it during the morning coffee break. It will remind you that your talents are waiting for you to discover them !




0 comments:

Post a Comment