Monday, October 12, 2009

Does Methocarbomal Expire

news from Turkey

I'm writing it's probably just because I gave myself not out-talk, as I insisted that my Turkish guy is different and can be a lot of time. As soon as my trip did not work out for work as a remote control and - did not face it-looked a bit on the eyes duuuuzo Gone! Thank God I went there not after all, what it go in conjunction with suicide attempts. Already passed since this really long time, and I still have phones with various numbers (probably buys more and more new starters to me zamęczyć). The best and so were the last text messages! And that's what! Quality! What indeed is to be expected after the mental guy? Threats, it's really much more to say! in addition, the finding that "should go into the street to meet a rich guy and go with him to bed for the money" in the style of the text that it cheated, because I did not come, that he met many Poles in this year and winter is coming to the Polish and make me a "game over"!
Sweet right? I shudder to think what would happen if I was there on the spot ... I know how obróciłby his aggression. Maybe someone is
warn, perhaps not. I'm not a preacher. Sometimes you have to get yourself to something, because even if very close to the person you are trying to realize, you think - eh, do not know. Time is the best. Smartest. Yours:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment