Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Brinks Lock Is Closed I Forgot The Combo

"Metro 24" version 1.1

Search for the nearest station for GPS

Works very simple. For example, I'm in a strange town to me, or just in an unfamiliar area of \u200b\u200bthe city. Task - to get to the nearest metro station and go home. Revealing "Metro 24" at its Android, do long-tap (long press) on the map and on the shortcut menu, select "Nearest metro station. Once determined my current location, I see something like this picture:
Navigate to the nearest metro station
Then just go in the direction that indicates the red arrow until you reach I need a subway station.
PS: On devices without the electromagnetic compass red arrow appears, but to orient all can still be on the green labels to indicate the geographical distance and direction of movement.



Switching between automatic and manual selection found routes

In the setting of an opportunity to turn off the automatic selection of the best on-time route. If you do, every time you search for a dialogue will appear with a proposal to select a desired route. About this:

After selecting route will be displayed on the map. It at any time you can switch to using the green arrows at the bottom of the screen:



Links to application in the Android Market.
FREE Version:




PRO Version:


0 comments:

Post a Comment