Monday, February 7, 2011

Emergency Oral Surgery





Well I have!
lost my job, that it considered as a constant. Although I would not have to convince anyone of your friends, it was not a dream job. So maybe not that bad. Well see I
But something else happened. Something that some women may be impossible to think about the sincerity of the partners and what they know about them.
I logged on to the post office every day. Hotmail has recently introduced such a mini-application, something like hh among practitioners. Well, after logging in (if you do not change), you shine a green light - implicitly available.
And so shone. My former-niedoszłemu Turkish man. Immediately he began to write, they can not believe that I'm here, I is not afraid of him because he is getting married soon and wants with me as a friend poggadać.
Ok! I think to myself, I will not be some silly goat, a proclamation. Well, things turn. Normal except that revived memories of how it was for us, as if it were in general .. but this is not what I wanted. Wrote that he now has a woman, a Pole (also my news:) no, and she loves him and is great .. only that he was with her, because it is. Not with love. I once visited her in Poland. And so I think he wants to come here, to live to see me sometime. Normally
me speechless. He realizes that it's not fair to this woman. But only realizes how confusing widać.Ale this life ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment