Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Netopia Wireless Usb Driver

such I have never myself have not seen ...





literally just realized - I fell in love!

fatal ...

It is amazing ... People in his pictures are very different, but such angular, uncompromising, strong-willed, everything - from women and children to working men. Exchanging glances of them, I realized that he could not paint them! And he painted them the same angular lines, a bit nervously, but thoroughly, very thoroughly.

exchanging glances of his work, as if I was plunged into the world of this talented man, who lived at the beginning of last century. Though I know people his photographs and drawings, as if I just hurt for the same country for which they are ill ... Amazing ...

I found a piece of charcoal pencils, among which, the two years ago bought it, and let these people in a ... Slow, a little nervous, hysterical, strong ...

I fell irrevocably. In Ben's Shana.

------------

Photo Ben Hashanah. My drawings. look through it ...

That I would never myself have not seen ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment